12th English Prose chapter 11 objective

 12th English Prose chapter 11 objective

1. Anton Chekov began his career by writing............(2018, I.Arts.)

(A) drama

(B) poetry

(C) comic sketches

(D) novels

Ans-- (C)

2. Lomov wants to marry........................ (2019, I.Arts.)

(A) Jessica

(B) Natalia

(C) Susan

(D) Florence

Ans-- (B)

3. "A Marriage Proposal" was written by....................... (2019 & 2020, I.Arts.)

(A) Zakir Hussain

(B) H.E. Bates

(C) Mahatama Gandhi

(D) Anton Chekhov

Ans-- (D)

4. 'A marriage Proposal' is a..................... (2021, I.Sc.& I.Com.)

(A) tragedy

(B) satire

(C) tragi-comedy

(D) comedy

Ans-- (D)

5. Lomov and............................are quarrelling for the Ox Meadows. (2021, I.Arts.)

(A) Natalia

(B) Choobookov

(C) Somov

(D) Natasha

Ans-- (A)

6. Anton Checkov was a........................... by profession. (2022, I.Sc.& I.Com.)

(A) teacher

(B) soldier

(C) manger

(D) doctor

Ans-- (D)

7. The name of Lomov's dog is.................... (2022, I.Arts.)

(A) Leap

(B) Guess

(C) Juno

(D) Jupiter

Ans-- (B)

8. Mr. Stepan Choobookov is a .............(2023, I.Sc. & I.Com.)

(A) lawyer

(B) landowner

(C) writer

(D) poet

Ans-- (B)

9. Lomov asked for.....................hand in marriage. (2023, I.Arts.)

(A) Matalia's

(B) Satalia's

(C) Natalia's

(D) Ratalia's

Ans-- (C)

10. Leep, the dog, was bought for.............. rubles. (2024, I.Sc & I.Com)

(A) 115

(B) 65

(C) 85

(D) 75

Ans-- (C)

11. Who wrote 'A Marriage Proposal'? (2024, I.Arts.)

(A) Pearl S. Buck

(B) Anton P. Chekhov

(C) H. E. Bates

(D) Dorothy L. Sayers

Ans-- (B)

12. Choobookov is a..........(2025, I.Sc & I.Com)

(A) teacher

(B) landowner

(C) doctor

(D) farmer

Ans-- (B)

13. Lomov is a man of ............ temperament. (2025, I.Sc & I.Com)

(A) happy

(B) negative

(C) sad

(D) nervous

Ans-- (D)

14. Natalia and ............. are quarrelling for Ox Meadows. (2025, I.Arts.)

(A) Choobookov

(B) Romov

(C) Lomov

(D) Nomov

Ans-- (C)

15. Who wrote "The Cherry Orchard" ? (2025, I.Arts.)

(A) G. B. Shaw

(B) Anton Chekhov

(C) Shakespeare

(D) Leo Tolstoy

Ans-- (B)

16. Anton Chekhov began his career by writing..................(2025, I.Arts.)

(A) novels

(B) drama

(C) poetry

(D) comic sketches

Ans-- (D)

EXTRA QUESTIONS (FOR PRACTICE)

1. Who invited Lomov into the house?

a) Natalia

b) Chubukov's

c) A servant

d) No one

Ans-- (b)

2. What is Lomov's mood when he arrives?

a) Angry

b) Nervous

c) Happy

d) Sad

Ans-- (b)

3. Who is the main female character in the play?

a) Natalya

b) Maria

c) Olga

d) Anna

Ans-- (a)

4. What does Lomov want to ask Chooebookov?

a) For money

b) To marry Natalya

c) To borrow land

d) To sell his dog

Ans-- (b)

5. What does Chooebookov think Lomov wants before he knows about the proposal?

a) To buy hay

b) To borrow money

c) To ask for help

d) To fight

Ans-- (b)

6. What is the relationship between Chooebookov and Lomov?

a) Enemies

b) Neighbours

c) Strangers

d) Relatives

Ans-- (b)

7. What is Lomov’s excuse for drinking water often?

a) He is thirsty

b) His nerves are bad

c) He likes the taste

d) He is ill

Ans-- (b)

8. Why does Lomov want to marry?

a) He is lonely

b) He wants to lead a settled life

c) He loves Natalya

d) He wants to increase property

Ans-- (b)

9. What do Lomov and Natalya argue about first?

a) The dogs

b) The Ox Meadows land

c) The weather

d) The harvest

Ans-- (b)

10. Who wants to prove ownership of the Ox Meadows land?

a) Natalya

b) Lomov

c) Chooebookov

d) The peasants

Ans-- (b)

11. What does Natalya say about the Ox Meadows?

a) They belong to Lomov

b) They belong to her family

c) They belong to the peasants

d) She doesn’t care

Ans-- (b)

12. What is the name of Natalya’s family dog?

a) Guess

b) Leap

c) Waggy

d) Squeezer

Ans-- (b)

13. What is the main reason Lomov and Natalya keep arguing?

a) They dislike each other

b) They want to test each other

c) They quarrel over small things

d) They want to delay marriage

Ans-- (c)

14. Who finally agrees to the marriage?

a) Natalie

b) Lomov

c) Both

d) Neither

Ans-- (c)

15. What is Chooebookov’s reaction when he hears the marriage is agreed?

a) He is sad

b) He is angry

c) He is happy

d) He leaves

Ans-- (c)



Board Exam Viral Questions 

अगर आप आगामी बोर्ड परीक्षा में 400 से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो सही रणनीति और नियमित अभ्यास बेहद जरूरी है। नीचे दिए गए इमेज में हर विषय के अनुसार महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी उपलब्ध है। जिस विषय में आपको तैयारी करनी है, उस इमेज पर क्लिक करके आसान नोट्स, महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न, मॉडल पेपर और तैयारी की पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करें। रोजाना टाइम टेबल बनाकर पढ़ाई करें, पुराने प्रश्न पत्र हल करें और कमजोर विषयों पर विशेष ध्यान दें। सही मार्गदर्शन, आत्मविश्वास और लगातार मेहनत ही बोर्ड परीक्षा में शानदार सफलता का मूल मंत्र है।


Read More>>>




IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOU

✓Board Exam Free Download pdf>> Click HERE


 ✓ कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल हिंदी भाषा में चित्र सहित -- CLICK Here






12वीं (आर्ट्स) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर -- CLICK Here


✓ 10वीं ( बिहार बोर्ड) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर --CLICK Here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 10वी WhatsApp Group  --  Click here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 12वी (Arts) WhatsApp Group   --  Click here


✓ बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here






बाल क्लास से संबंधित पोस्ट  के लिए --CLICK Here


 ✓ घर बैठे पैसे कैसे कमाएं -- CLICK Here


✓ YouTube Subscribe Challenge -- CLICK Here






Interesting Facts हिन्दी में--  Click here


✓  सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी --  Click here


✓ अंग्रेजी शब्दकोश English words---   Click here





बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here


✓ Facebook Fans Page लाइक करे Click here


✓ Twitter  पर जरूर फॉलो करें Click here







Best of luck 




0 Comments