12th English Prose chapter 2 objective
Nanukaka ...... before he spoke. [2023A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ...... इससे पहले कि वह बोलता।) [2023A, I.Sc.](A) ate some biscuits (B) drank tea (C) inhaled some snuff (D) drank coffee----[Ans-- (C)]
Manohar Malgaonkar's story is full of wit and ......... [2023A, I.A.](मनोहर मालगोंवकर की कहानी बुद्धि और ........ से भरी है)(A) Humor (B) Tragedy (C) Adventure (D) Irony----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka managed to travel in 2nd class on a ticket of ......... [2023A, I.A.](नानुकाका ......... के टिकट पर द्वितीय श्रेणी में यात्रा करने में कामयाब रहे)(A) 1st class (B) General class (C) Sleeper class (D) Third class----[Ans-- (D)]
The narrator in "A Pinch of Snuff" was a/an ...... on probation.("ए पिंच ऑफ स्नफ" में कथाकार एक ...... परिवीक्षा पर।) [2022A, I.Sc.](A) Secretary (B) Clerk (C) Under-Secretary (D) Bank Officer----[Ans-- (C)]
For what purpose had Nanukaka come to Delhi? [2022A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका दिल्ली क्यों आए थे?)(A) For paying the debt (B) Attend Zamindar convention (C) To take rest (D) To see some Minister----[Ans-- (D)]
Nanukaka stood in the doorway of a .... class carriage. [2022A, I.A.; 2024A, I.A.](नानुकाका एक ... श्रेणी के डिब्बे के दरवाजे पर खड़े थे।)(A) first (B) A.C. (C) second (D) third----[Ans-- (C)]
The mother of the narrator was very confident that Nanukaka would be able to manage to see the Minister............ [2022A, I.A.](कथावाचक की माँ को पूरा भरोसा था कि नानूकाका मंत्री को देखने में सक्षम होगा............)(A) on Sunday (B) whenever he wanted (C) in between a meeting (D) on the Minister's vacation----[Ans-- (B)]
Manohar Malgaonkar is a/an .... writer. [2022A, I.A.](मनोहर मालगोंवकर एक .... लेखक हैं।)(A) Indian (B) American (C) British (D) Nigerian----[Ans-- (A)]
"A Pinch of Snuff" is written by ............ [2022A, I.A.]("ए पिंच ऑफ स्नफ" ............ द्वारा लिखा गया है)(A) Bertrand Russel (B) H.E. Bates (C) Manohar Malgaonkar (D) Pearl S. Buck----[Ans-- (C)]
Manohar Malgaonkar has written the lesson ......... [2022A, I.A.](मनोहर मालगोंवकर ने पाठ लिखा .........)(A) Have a Dream (B) A Pinch of Snuff (C) Bharat Is My Home (D) The Earth----[Ans-- (B)]
Nanukaka wrote a cheque for a ......... rupees. [2018A, I.A.](नानुकाका ने ...... रुपये का चेक लिखा।)(A) thousand (B) hundred (C) five hundred (D) ten thousand----[Ans-- (A)]
The second important person Nanukaka had planned to meet was – [2023A, I.A.](दूसरा महत्वपूर्ण व्यक्ति जिससे नानूकाका मिलने का योजना बना रहे थे, वह था-)(A) The Home Minister (B) The Railway Minister (C) The Welfare Minister (D) None of these----[Ans-- (C)]
Ratiram was the son of ..... [2022A, I.A.](रतिराम ..... का पुत्र था)(A) Mohanlal (B) Sohanlal (C) Jaganlal (D) None of these----[Ans-- (B)]
"A Pinch of Snuff" is a ........ story. [2023A, I.A.]("A Pinch of Snuff" एक ........ कहानी है।)(A) humorous (B) serious (C) adventure (D) suspense----[Ans-- (A)]
"There is nothing like honesty" was said by [2023A, I.A.]("ईमानदारी जैसा कुछ नहीं है" यह किसने कहा था?)(A) Nanukaka (B) Sohanlal Ratiram (C) Ratiram (D) Hajrat Barkat Ali----[Ans-- (A)]
........... was coming to visit the narrator's family. [2023A, I.Sc.](........... कथाकार के परिवार से मिलने के लिए आ रहे थे।)(A) Sohanlal Ratiram (B) Hajrat Barkat Ali (C) Nanukaka (D) None of these----[Ans-- (C)]
........... went to the minister in Jodhpur coat. [2024A, I.Sc.](........... जोधपुर कोट में मंत्री के पास गए।)(A) Nanukaka (B) Shiga Naoya (C) Manohar Malgaonkar (D) None of these----[Ans-- (C)]
The speaker put on his white Jodhpur coat and the ......... turban. [2024A, I.Sc.](वक्ता ने अपना सफेद जोधपुरी कोट और ........ पगड़ी पहनी।)(A) orange (B) red (C) yellow (D) black----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka was to stay for ............ [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ......... दिन तक ठहरने वाले थे।)(A) four or five days (B) three or four days (C) two or three days (D) a week----[Ans-- (C)]
Nanukaka has a unique quality of telling ......... [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका में ......... बोलने का एक अनूठा गुण है)(A) truths (B) lies (C) both (D) none of these----[Ans-- (B)]
Nanukaka handed over a cheque of a thousand rupees to a ............ [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ने एक हजार रुपये का चेक ........ को दिया।)(A) Carpenter (B) Dhobhi (C) Goldsmith (D) Milkman----[Ans-- (B)]
Nanukaka portrayed himself as the hereditary astrologer of the Maharaja of ........... [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ने खुद को ......... के महाराजा के वंशानुगत ज्योतिषी के रूप में चित्रित किया)(A) Jaipur (B) Bikaner (C) Ninnore (D) None of these----[Ans-- (C)]
Nanukaka was a very ............ man. [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका एक बहुत ........ आदमी थे।)(A) foolish (B) stupid (C) honest (D) clever----[Ans-- (D)]
"A Pinch of Snuff" is a ........... [2024A, I.Sc.]("A Pinch of Snuff" एक ........... है।)(A) novel (B) poem (C) short story (D) essay----[Ans-- (C)]
"A Pinch of Snuff" is in fact a detailed character sketch of ........ [2024A, I.Sc.]("A Pinch of Snuff" वास्तव में ........ का विस्तृत चरित्र चित्रण है।)(A) Sohan Lal (B) Nanukaka (C) Manohar Malgaonkar (D) Ratiram----[Ans-- (B)]
Manohar Malgaonkar was the ...... on Probation. [2024A, I.Sc.](मनोहर मालगोंवकर थे ...... Probation पर।)(A) Secretary (B) Under Secretary (C) Joint Secretary (D) Chief Secretary----[Ans-- (B)]
Who travelled free with Nanukaka? [2021A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका के साथ कौन मुफ्त यात्रा कर रहा था?)(A) Dog (B) Rabbit Umnbaid (C) Hen (D) Kitten----[Ans-- (D)]
The mother in "A Pinch of Snuff" was waiting at the ...... for her brother. [2021A, I.A.]("A Pinch of Snuff" में माँ अपने भाई के लिए ...... पर इंतजार कर रही थी।)(A) Room (B) Gate (C) Doorstep (D) Verandah----[Ans-- (C)]
Nanukaka was coming to Delhi- [2021A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका दिल्ली आ रहे थे-)(A) To visit the Red Fort (B) To see some minister (C) To participate in a conference (D) To spend the summer----[Ans-- (B)]
Nanukaka opened his silver snuffbox and took a ...... [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ने अपनी चांदी की नस की डिब्बी खोली और एक ...... लिया।)(A) Coat (B) Kurta (C) Pinch (D) Pitch----[Ans-- (C)]
Nanukaka went to visit the ........ Minister. [2024A, I.Sc.](नानुकाका ........ मंत्री से मिलने गए।)(A) Finance (B) Welfare (C) Railway (D) Home----[Ans-- (B)]
Who took a pinch of snuff? [2024A, I.A.](किसने नसों का एक चुटकी लिया?)(A) Alam (B) Rehman (C) Manohar (D) Nanukaka----[Ans-- (D)]
Who had installed Nanukaka in Malgaonkar's room?(नानुकाका को मालगोंवकर के कमरे में किसने ठहराया था?)(A) his mother (B) his father (C) his sister (D) his brother----[Ans-- (A)]
How many days' leave had been taken by Malgaonkar?(मालगोंवकर ने कितने दिनों की छुट्टी ली थी?)(A) Three days (B) Two days (C) Four days (D) Five days----[Ans-- (B)]
Who returned mumbling colourful Marathi swearwords?(किसने रंग-बिरंगी मराठी गालियाँ बड़बड़ाते हुए वापसी की?)(A) Nanukaka (B) Manohar Malgaonkar (C) Alok (D) Rupa----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka gave a ....... rupee-note as reward to the dhobi.(नानुकाका ने धोबी को इनाम के रूप में ........ रुपये का नोट दिया।)(A) Five (B) Three (C) Ten (D) Two----[Ans-- (D)]
Nanukaka was the ...... of Manohar Malgaonkar's mother.(नानुकाका मनोहर मालगोंवकर की मां के ............. ।)(A) Brother (B) Father (C) Sister (D) Son----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka was the narrator's — [2018A, 2021BM](नानुकाका कथाकार के क्या लगते थे?)(A) Maternal uncle (B) Father (C) Cousin (D) Mother----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka loved to speak in ........ when he was unable to express something in English or Hindi. [2021BM](जब नानूकाका अंग्रेजी या हिंदी में कुछ नहीं बोल पाते थे तो वे किस भाषा में बोलना पसंद करते थे?)(A) Marathi (B) Bengali (C) Gujarati (D) Punjabi----[Ans-- (A)]
"These motor car touts can smell a rich man a mile off" — is from:("ये मोटर कार दलाल मीलों दूर से अमीर आदमी की गंध सूंघ लेते हैं" — यह किस पाठ से लिया गया है?)(A) A Pinch of Snuff (B) The Earth (C) A Child is Born (D) The Artist----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka went to the ........... Auto Dealers.(नानुकाका ........ ऑटो डीलर के पास गए थे।)(A) Sikka (B) Rikka (C) Mohit (D) Alankar----[Ans-- (A)]
Whose announcement shook Manohar Malgaonkar (the narrator)?(किसकी घोषणा ने मालगोंवकर (कथाकार) को हिला कर रख दिया?)(A) Mother's (B) Father's (C) Sister's (D) Brother's----[Ans-- (A)]
Who are regarded as two steps higher than God?(किसे भगवान से दो पायदान ऊपर माना जाता है?)(A) Ministers (B) Teachers (C) Doctors (D) Philosophers----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka was wearing a ........ turban round his head.(नानूकाका ने अपने सिर पर एक ......... रंग की पगड़ी बाँधी थी।)(A) Red (B) Orange (C) Yellow (D) Green----[Ans-- (B)]
Nanukaka in a linguistic emergency always turned to his .........(भाषाई आपातकाल में नानूकाका हमेशा ........ ओर रुख करते थे?)(A) Mother tongue (B) Hindi (C) English (D) French----[Ans-- (A)]
Who has a garish yellow sports car?(किसके पास एक चमकदार पीली स्पोर्ट्स कार थी?)(A) Ratiram (B) Sohanlal (C) Matiram (D) Ghoturam----[Ans-- (A)]
Nanukaka still wore the old-fashioned knee-length .......(नानूकाका अब भी पुराने जमाने का घुटनों तक का ........ पहनते थे।)(A) Red coat (B) Black coat (C) Green coat (D) Blue coat----[Ans-- (B)]
0 Comments
Post a Comment
Please, Don't enter any spam link in the comment box