12th English Prose chapter 9 objective QnA The Earth

 12th English Prose chapter 9 objective QnA

Question: 1. Benjy was the son of ............. (2018 I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) robbinsons

(B) stevensons

(C) tocksons

(D) johnsons

Ans-- (D)

Question: 2. H.E. Bates also worked for some time as a/an............. (2019, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) actor

(B) singer

(C) journalist

(D) librarian

Ans-- (C)

Question: 3. All that the Johnsons had was the................. (2020, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) earth

(B) house

(C) hotel

(D) shop

Ans-- (A)

Question: 4. Benjy understood about the business of .......................... (2021, I.Sc. & I.Com.)

Options:

(A) education

(B) hens

(C) homes

(D) fruits

Ans-- (B)

Question: 5. The...................... advised Benjy to keep hens. (2021, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) grandparents

(B) sister

(C) teacher

(D) doctor

Ans-- (D)

Question: 6. Benjy owned a............... (2021, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) contessa car

(B) hyundai car

(C) honda city

(D) ford van

Ans-- (D)

Question: 7. How many hens were at first kept by Benjy? (2022, I.Sc. & I.Com.)

Options:

(A) about a dozen

(B) thirty six

(C) about two dozens

(D) fifty

Ans-- (A)

Question: 8. "Deeply and painfully upset, they went to the man named Snaders, and told him how it was."- is from (2022, I.Sc.& I.Com.)

Options:

(A) a marriage proposal

(B) a child is born

(C) the earth

(D) how free is the press

Ans-- (C)

Question: 9. "He had the look of being a simple-hearted man as well as simple-minded man" is taken from..... (2022, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) the artist

(B) the earth

(C) a child is born

(D) a marriage proposal

Ans-- (B)

Question: 10. Benjy left the school at .......... (2023, I.Arts.)

Options:

(A) twenty

(B) twelve

(C) fourteen

(D) sixteen

Ans-- (C)

Question: 11. Benjy's parents planned for a ceremony when he was............ (2023, I.Sc. & I.Com.)

Options:

(A) thirty

(B) twenty-one

(C) twenty-five

(D) fifteen

Ans-- (B)

Question: 12. At first Benjy kept .................. hens. (2024, I.sc & I.com)

Options:

(A) 10 or a dozen

(B) 20

(C) 30

(D) 40

Ans-- (A)

Question: 13. Benjy's father was a .................. (2024, I.Arts)

Options:

(A) preacher

(B) doctor

(C) farmer

(D) teacher

Ans-- (A)

Question: 14. H. E. Bates belonged to .................. (2025, I.sc & I.com)

Options:

(A) austria

(B) germany

(C) france

(D) britain

Ans-- (D)

Question: 15. Benjy's parents are known as the..........(2025, I.Arts)

Options:

(A) johnsons

(B) jacksons

(C) smiths

(D) leghorns

Ans-- (A)

Question: 16. Benjy left school at the age of............(2025, I.Arts)

Options:

(A) twelve

(B) thirteen

(C) fourteen

(D) fifteen

Ans-- (C)

Question: 17. Who is Benjy?

Options:

(a) A farmer

(b) Johnson's son

(c) A teacher

(d) A doctor

Ans-- (b)

Question: 18. What kind of mind does Benjy have?

Options:

(a) Clever

(b) Simple

(c) Angry

(d) Lazy

Ans-- (b)

Question: 19. What did Benjy keep?

Options:

(a) Cows

(b) Hens

(c) Dogs

(d) Cats

Ans-- (b)

Question: 20. Where did Benjy keep his hens?

Options:

(a) Inside the house

(b) In the coop outside

(c) In the market

(d) On the road

Ans-- (b)

Question: 21. What did Benjy feed the hens?

Options:

(a) Food scraps

(b) Rice

(c) Meat

(d) Vegetables only

Ans-- (a)

Question: 22. What did Benjy do with egg money?

Options:

(a) Spent it

(b) Saved it

(c) Gave it to neighbors

(d) Lost it

Ans-- (b)

Question: 23. What did Benjy buy with his savings?

Options:

(a) Bicycle

(b) Land

(c) Car

(d) House

Ans-- (b)

Question: 24. Where did Benjy's parents live after marriage?

Options:

(a) Front room

(b) Back room

(c) New house

(d) Farm

Ans-- (b)

Question: 25. Who did Benjy marry?

Options:

(a) A teacher

(b) Florence

(c) His neighbor

(d) A doctor

Ans-- (b)

Question: 26. How did Benjy's parents feel about Florence?

Options:

(a) Happy

(b) Did not like her

(c) Excited

(d) Indifferent

Ans-- (b)

Question: 27. How did Benjy solve the quarrel at home?

Options:

(a) He ignored it

(b) He made them eat in separate rooms

(c) He left home

(d) He talked to neighbors

Ans-- (b)

Question: 28. How long did the Johnsons rent their land?

Options:

(a) 10 years

(b) 40 years

(c) 20 years

(d) 5 years

Ans-- (b)

Question: 29. Who owned the land the Johnsons rented?

Options:

(a) Benjy

(b) Sanders

(c) The government

(d) Whitmore

Ans-- (b)

Question: 30. Who finally bought the land?

Options:

(a) Whitmore

(b) Benjy

(c) Sanders

(d) Johnsons

Ans-- (b)

Question: 31. What is "The Earth" about?

Options:

(a) School life

(b) A family's struggle

(c) A war story

(d) A festival

Ans-- (b)




Board Exam Viral Questions 

अगर आप आगामी बोर्ड परीक्षा में 400 से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो सही रणनीति और नियमित अभ्यास बेहद जरूरी है। नीचे दिए गए इमेज में हर विषय के अनुसार महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी उपलब्ध है। जिस विषय में आपको तैयारी करनी है, उस इमेज पर क्लिक करके आसान नोट्स, महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न, मॉडल पेपर और तैयारी की पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करें। रोजाना टाइम टेबल बनाकर पढ़ाई करें, पुराने प्रश्न पत्र हल करें और कमजोर विषयों पर विशेष ध्यान दें। सही मार्गदर्शन, आत्मविश्वास और लगातार मेहनत ही बोर्ड परीक्षा में शानदार सफलता का मूल मंत्र है।


Read More>>>




IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOU

✓Board Exam Free Download pdf>> Click HERE


 ✓ कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल हिंदी भाषा में चित्र सहित -- CLICK Here






12वीं (आर्ट्स) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर -- CLICK Here


✓ 10वीं ( बिहार बोर्ड) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर --CLICK Here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 10वी WhatsApp Group  --  Click here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 12वी (Arts) WhatsApp Group   --  Click here


✓ बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here






बाल क्लास से संबंधित पोस्ट  के लिए --CLICK Here


 ✓ घर बैठे पैसे कैसे कमाएं -- CLICK Here


✓ YouTube Subscribe Challenge -- CLICK Here






Interesting Facts हिन्दी में--  Click here


✓  सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी --  Click here


✓ अंग्रेजी शब्दकोश English words---   Click here





बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here


✓ Facebook Fans Page लाइक करे Click here


✓ Twitter  पर जरूर फॉलो करें Click here







Best of luck 



0 Comments