12th English Prose chapter 8 objective QnA
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
Question: 1. Dorothy L. Sayers says that press is free......... (2019, I.Arts.)
Options:
(A) everywhere
(B) somewhere
(C) nowhere
(D) at most places
Ans-- (B)
Question: 2. When we speak of 'the freedom of the press', we usually mean freedom in a..............sense. (2021, I.Sc. & Com.)
Options:
(A) board
(B) legal
(C) technical
(D) social
Ans-- (C)
Question: 3. The editorial policy of a popular daily is controlled by..............chief factors. (2021, I.Arts.)
Options:
(A) two
(B) three
(C) four
(D) five
Ans-- (A)
Question: 4. When is censorship imposed on press in a country like Britain? (2021, I.Arts.)
Options:
(A) During flood
(B) During emergency
(C) During election
(D) During disasters
Ans-- (B)
Question: 5. Advertisers contribute to the ............... of the newspaper. (2022, I.Sc. & Com.)
Options:
(A) material
(B) news
(C) revenue
(D) gossip
Ans-- (C)
Question: 6. Every...............lives in a perpetual precarious balance. (2022, I.Sc. & Com.)
Options:
(A) man
(B) book
(C) newspaper
(D) story
Ans-- (C)
Question: 7. Free people must see to it that when peace comes...............is restored. (2022, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) sanity
(B) relationship
(C) full freedom
(D) press
Ans-- (C)
Question: 8. ............... are careful not to antagonize the press. (2022, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) traders
(B) teachers
(C) politician
(D) doctors
Ans-- (C)
Question: 9. No widely circulated newspaper dare support a public policy due to vested interest of...........? (2023, I.Sc. & Com)
Options:
(A) the government
(B) editor
(C) reporter
(D) advertisers
Ans-- (D)
Question: 10. The state is the........... (2023, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) master of the people
(B) servant of the people
(C) exploiter of the people
(D) promoter of the people
Ans-- (B)
Question: 11. "The editorial policy of a daily paper is controlled by.................. chief factors." (2024, I.sc & Com)
Options:
(A) four
(B) three
(C) two
(D) five
Ans-- (C)
Question: 12. The freedom of the press usually means freedom from the government by....................... (2024, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) imprisonment
(B) jail
(C) censorship
(D) death
Ans-- (C)
Question: 13. Dorthy L. Sayer was one of the first women to graduate from Oxford University in......... (2025, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) AD 1885
(B) AD 1905
(C) AD 1895
(D) AD 1915
Ans-- (D)
Question: 14. Dorothy L. Sayers published an authentic verse translation of...............(2025, I.Arts)
Options:
(A) Inferno
(B) The Bhagavad Geeta
(C) Clouds of Witness
(D) Unnatural Death
Ans-- (A)
Question: 15. ............. is the chief source of revenue of a newspaper. (2025, I.sc & I.com)
Options:
(A) Companies
(B) Donation
(C) Advertisement
(D) Government
Ans-- (C)
Board Exam Viral Questions
अगर आप आगामी बोर्ड परीक्षा में 400 से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो सही रणनीति और नियमित अभ्यास बेहद जरूरी है। नीचे दिए गए इमेज में हर विषय के अनुसार महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी उपलब्ध है। जिस विषय में आपको तैयारी करनी है, उस इमेज पर क्लिक करके आसान नोट्स, महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न, मॉडल पेपर और तैयारी की पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करें। रोजाना टाइम टेबल बनाकर पढ़ाई करें, पुराने प्रश्न पत्र हल करें और कमजोर विषयों पर विशेष ध्यान दें। सही मार्गदर्शन, आत्मविश्वास और लगातार मेहनत ही बोर्ड परीक्षा में शानदार सफलता का मूल मंत्र है।
Read More>>>
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOU
✓Board Exam Free Download pdf>> Click HERE
✓ कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल हिंदी भाषा में चित्र सहित -- CLICK Here
12वीं (आर्ट्स) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर -- CLICK Here
✓ 10वीं ( बिहार बोर्ड) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर --CLICK Here
✓ बिहार बोर्ड 10वी WhatsApp Group -- Click here
✓ बिहार बोर्ड 12वी (Arts) WhatsApp Group -- Click here
✓ बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram --- Click here
बाल क्लास से संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए --CLICK Here
✓ घर बैठे पैसे कैसे कमाएं -- CLICK Here
✓ YouTube Subscribe Challenge -- CLICK Here
Interesting Facts हिन्दी में-- Click here
✓ सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी -- Click here
✓ अंग्रेजी शब्दकोश English words--- Click here
बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram --- Click here
✓ Facebook Fans Page लाइक करे Click here
✓ Twitter पर जरूर फॉलो करें Click here
Best of luck












0 Comments
Post a Comment
Please, Don't enter any spam link in the comment box