12th English chapter 10 prose Objective

 12th English chapter 10 prose Objective

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS

  1. Pearl S. Buck is an............ writer. (2018, I.Sc.& I.Com.)(A) American (B) Indian (C) Iranian (D) AfricanAns-- A

  2. Pearl S. Buck had a/an.............. Family doctor. (2019, I.Arts.)(A) Chinese (B) Indian (C) African (D) AmericanAns-- B

  3. India was a part of the background of ............. (2021, I.Sc.& I.Com.)(A) the doctor's life (B) the wife's life (C) the Kashmiri man's life (D) Pearl S. Buck's lifeAns-- D

  4. The food in Indian villages was served on .................... leaves. (2021, I.Arts)(A) banana (B) peepal (C) mango (D) papayaAns-- A

  5. The book 'Come, my beloved' has............. background (2022, I.Sc.&I.Com.)(A) Indian (B) Scandinavian (C) African (D) AmericanAns-- A

  6. Pearl S. Buck is the writer of books like. (2022, I.Arts.)(A) The wasteland (B) Come, my beloved (C) Macbeth (D) Bombay bewareAns-- B

  7. According to Pearl S. Buck, what lesson has India to teach the world? (2023, I.Sc.& I.Com.)(A) The lesson of violence (B) The lesson of peace (C) The lesson of honesty (D) The lesson of non-violenceAns-- D

  8. Buck had visited India...................... (2023, I.Arts.)(A) to see the taj mahal (B) to see the Jama masjid (C) to meet Gandhiji (D) to see and listen to two groups of Indian peopleAns-- D

  9. Pearl S. Buck was invited for...................... by a moderately educated family. (2024, I.Arts)(A) dinner (B) breakfast (C) luncheon (D) high-teaAns-- C

  10. The leader should have the basic quality of............. (2024, I.Arts)(A) dishonesty (B) dictatorship (C) selflessness (D) selfishnessAns-- C

  11. Pearl S. Buck was interested in meeting the............ (2024, I.Sc & I. Com)(A) leaders (B) saint (C) peasants (D) Americans Ans-- c

Set 2

  1. Pearl S. Buck ate her food ......... in an Indian village. (2024, I.Sc & I. Com)(A) with ladle (B) with her hands (C) with fork and spoon (D) with chop sticksAns-- B

  2. The food in Indian villages was served on ......... leaves. (2025, I.Sc & I. Com)(A) banana (B) banyan (C) papaya (D) mangoAns-- A

  3. According to Pearl S. Buck, the main quality of a leader should be ................. (2025, I.Arts)(A) selfishness (B) selflessness (C) dishonesty (D) communalismAns-- B

  4. Pearl S. Buck was born in which country?(A) China (B) USA (C) India (D) EnglandAns-- B

  5. Pearl S. Buck spent most of her childhood in which country?(A) India (B) China (C) USA (D) JapanAns-- B

  6. Pearl S. Buck received which international award in Literature?(A) Booker Prize (B) Pulitzer Prize (C) Nobel Prize (D) Grammy AwardAns-- C

  7. Pearl S. Buck's famous novel "The Good Earth" is about life in which country?(A) India (B) Japan (C) China (D) USAAns-- C

  8. Pearl S. Buck's parents were what by profession?(A) Teachers (B) Missionaries (C) Doctors (D) FarmersAns-- B

  9. Pearl S. Buck's main purpose of visiting India was to?(A) See historical monuments (B) Meet Indians and observe their lives (C) Visit tourist spots (D) Write a guidebookAns-- B

  10. Pearl S. Buck observed Indian peasants living in?(A) Cities (B) Villages (C) Towns (D) PalacesAns-- B

  11. Pearl S. Buck criticized which part of colonial rule?(A) Education (B) Exploitation (C) Infrastructure (D) FestivalsAns-- B

Set 3

  1. Pearl S. Buck was also known for promoting?(A) Sports (B) Peace and equality (C) Business (D) TravelAns-- B

  2. The food served on banana leaves signifies?(A) Tradition and cleanliness (B) Wastefulness (C) Modernity (D) LuxuryAns-- A

  3. Gandhi was admired by Pearl S. Buck for his?(A) Wealth (B) Leadership and non-violence (C) Army (D) PoliticsAns-- B

  4. Pearl S. Buck’s nationality was?(A) Indian (B) American (C) Chinese (D) BritishAns-- B

  5. Pearl S. Buck spent most of her early years in?(A) China (B) India (C) USA (D) AfricaAns-- A

  6. Pearl S. Buck’s writing style was?(A) Complex and difficult (B) Simple and lucid (C) Poetic (D) SatiricalAns-- B

  7. Pearl S. Buck won the Nobel Prize in which year?(A) 1392 (B) 1938 (C) 1945 (D) 1928Ans-- B

  8. Pearl S. Buck’s travelogue “India Through a Traveller’s Eye” describes?(A) Indian life and culture (B) British history (C) American cities (D) Chinese traditionsAns-- A

  9. The writer visited India mainly to understand?(A) Culture and people (B) Architecture (C) Food (D) LanguagesAns-- A

  10. Pearl S. Buck lived until the age of?(A) 60 years (B) 70 years (C) 80 years (D) 90 yearsAns-- C

  11. Pearl S. Buck’s books mainly focus on?(A) Urban life (B) Peasant and rural life (C) Industrial growth (D) PoliticsAns-- B

  12. Pearl S. Buck’s travelogue praises India for?(A) Its monuments (B) Its spiritual strength and people’s unity (C) Business growth (D) Political systemAns-- B

  13. Indian peasants described in the book are?(A) Wealthy (B) Poor but spiritually rich (C) Educated (D) Political leadersAns-- B

  14. Pearl S. Buck’s writings helped create awareness about?(A) Industrialization (B) Human rights and cross-cultural understanding (C) Western technology (D) Modern fashionAns-- B


Board Exam Viral Questions 

अगर आप आगामी बोर्ड परीक्षा में 400 से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं, तो सही रणनीति और नियमित अभ्यास बेहद जरूरी है। नीचे दिए गए इमेज में हर विषय के अनुसार महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी उपलब्ध है। जिस विषय में आपको तैयारी करनी है, उस इमेज पर क्लिक करके आसान नोट्स, महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न, मॉडल पेपर और तैयारी की पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करें। रोजाना टाइम टेबल बनाकर पढ़ाई करें, पुराने प्रश्न पत्र हल करें और कमजोर विषयों पर विशेष ध्यान दें। सही मार्गदर्शन, आत्मविश्वास और लगातार मेहनत ही बोर्ड परीक्षा में शानदार सफलता का मूल मंत्र है।


Read More>>>




IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOU

✓Board Exam Free Download pdf>> Click HERE


 ✓ कंप्यूटर फंडामेंटल हिंदी भाषा में चित्र सहित -- CLICK Here






12वीं (आर्ट्स) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर -- CLICK Here


✓ 10वीं ( बिहार बोर्ड) के ऑब्जेक्टिव प्रश्न उत्तर --CLICK Here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 10वी WhatsApp Group  --  Click here


✓  बिहार बोर्ड 12वी (Arts) WhatsApp Group   --  Click here


✓ बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here






बाल क्लास से संबंधित पोस्ट  के लिए --CLICK Here


 ✓ घर बैठे पैसे कैसे कमाएं -- CLICK Here


✓ YouTube Subscribe Challenge -- CLICK Here






Interesting Facts हिन्दी में--  Click here


✓  सामान्य ज्ञान प्रश्नोत्तरी --  Click here


✓ अंग्रेजी शब्दकोश English words---   Click here





बिहार बोर्ड 10वी & 12वी (Arts) Telegram ---   Click here


✓ Facebook Fans Page लाइक करे Click here


✓ Twitter  पर जरूर फॉलो करें Click here







Best of luck 


0 Comments